Address: Down lane at 1913 State Highway 10 Waipapa (on the corner of Farm Source)
Phone: (09) 407 3824
COVID UPDATE: LEVEL 3
When visiting the following rules apply:
- Contact tracing is required (your vehicle registration will be recorded).
- Vehicle and customer numbers will be restricted.
- No plastics or cans are accepted until we return to level 2.
- Remember to scan-in using the NZ COVID Tracer app, and turn on Bluetooth tracing.
- You must keep a 2-metre distance from other people.
- When inside, you legally must wear a face covering.
- Limited cash handling. Please use Eftpos where available.
- No assistance with unloading can be provided by staff.
COMMUNITY RECYCLING CENTRES
Unfortunately, due to the Level 3 COVID-19 lockdown, we are unable to operate community recycling centres until lockdown measures have been lifted.
Transfer Station Opening Hours
Weekdays: 7:30am - 5pm
Weekends: 9am – 5pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED on New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day.
Weighbridge Opening Hours – Available at the Office ($15 per weigh)
Weekdays: 8am – 4pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED ALL
This facility is used for the collection and resource recovery of waste and recycling material from the Kerikeri area.